ESL Podcast 246 Understanding Addresses GLOSSARY mailing address the details of where a letter or package can be sent; eitherwhere the business or home is located, or a post office box * The business is located on Main Street, but its mailing address

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语

New details about Whitney Huston. Those close to the singer are speaking out for the first time since her tragic death. We heard from her cousin Dyong where we were just yesterday here and now her sister-in-law and manager Patricia Huston talked to O

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Christina Meng Zhang [Photo: China Plus/Lu Chang] The innovation-driven growth model for the worlds economy is a heated topic in this years Boao forum for Asia in Hainan Province. Our reporter Lu Chang speaks with Christina Meng Zhang, founder CEO of

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

It's the best day of the school-week and you're about to get a front-row seat to world headlines without a single commercial. In other words, CNN Student News. I'm Carl Azuz! The giant American flag was recovered in the aftermath of the September 11t

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

Let's start with the General Motors, because it looks like GM is looking to spiff up its car-line by importing one of its most popular European models to this side of the Atlantic. Beginning in the th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

人气女星 Christina Perri 强势新单《I Believe》 歌词: I believe if I?'d knew where I was going, I'?d lose my way. I believe that the words that he told you are not your grave. I know that we are not the weight of all our memories. I beli

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Reflection Christina Aguilera Look at me (1) But you'll never know me Everyday It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I cannot fool my heart Who is that girl I se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Christina Taylor Green was born on September eleventh, two thousand one, the day when terrorists attacked the United States. A book published the following year, Faces of Hope, showed fifty babies born that day, one from each state. One was Christina

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Cafe classroom preps young adults for life on their own Susan Logue Koster | Frederick, MD 25 February 2010 At Moxie Bakery and Cafe, Christina Quinn (L) gets advice from Elin Ross on more than how to bake cupcakes Related Links Moxie Bakery and Cafe

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: 2017 marked a hundred years since Andrew Wyeth was born. His Christina's World is one of the most iconic American paintings of all time, right alongside Whistler's Mother and Grant Wood's American Gothic. Karen Michel reports that

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod series on the work of administrative assistants. We'll be looking at vocabulary and collocations related to office duties and daily routines. 这是有关行政助理商务英语播客系列的前部

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

This is the second in a two-part Business English Pod series on administrative assistants, their jobs, and related vocabulary and collocations. 这是有关行政助理系列的英语播客的第二部分,讲述了有关他们的工作,和相关词

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

RAY SUAREZ:Next: to our series about the digital world's cultural impact. NewsHour political editor Christina Bellantoni is here with the Daily Download team. CHRISTINA BELLANTONI:Ordinary citizens have more opportunities to talk directly to the pres

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

I was away from my office and needed to send some letters to clients. Unfortunately, I didnt have their addresses, so I called the office secretary. Christina: Hi, Jacob. I need your help getting the mailing addresses for a couple of clients. Jacob:

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Old Trees Are Ecosystem Gold Well, lots of people recognize that as humans get older they tend to have less and less children...trees do it the other way around.David Lindenmayer. He studies conservation, landscape ecology and biodiversity at the Aus

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人2月

Christina Grimmie 官方现场《Absolutely Final Goodbye》!Christina Grimmie,最成功的翻唱达人,如今已经推出了两张个人专辑。她最新放出新专曲目《Absolutely Final Goodbye》的官方现场。 歌词: [Verse 1:] Y

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

创作才女Christina Perri全新专辑《Head Or Heart》来袭!她曾凭借一首《Jar Of Hearts》虏获了众多乐迷的心,一首《暮光之城》中的感人爱情见证曲《A Thousand Year》走红全球。她那充满磁性的嗓音,让

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The sun is filling up the room And I can hear you dreaming Do you feel the way I do, right now? I wish we would just give up 'Cause the best part is falling Call it anything but love And I will make sure to keep my distance Say I love you when you're

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲